Church Administrative Assistant
Chapel City Church
Job Type: Part-Time
Qualifications for Position:
- The employee must be well organized and detail oriented, with administrative and extensive computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Experience with social media, website management, and desktop publishing is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential to interact with church leaders and welcome mid-week visitors to the church.
Requirements of the Position:
- Work with church leaders to support administrative and other publication requirements.
- Act as the church receptionist, directing phone calls, appointments, and guests as appropriate.
- Coordinate the church event calendar and keep records of the administrative forms related to all events.
- Maintain church files in cooperation with church leaders and bookkeeper.
- Maintain and regularly update the church membership and attendee rolls.
- Prepare, edit, proofread, and produce all church publications including any newsletters, bulletins, social media and web postings as directed by church leadership.
- Possess working knowledge of office equipment.
- Possess good time management skills, the ability to prioritize work, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist church leaders in preparing for weekly worship services and activities.
Abilities and Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience and knowledge of social media, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Acrobat are preferred.
Anticipated Time Commitment:
- 24-30 hours per week.
- Act in a professional, Christian manner, in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork, displaying a positive helpful attitude at all times.
- Hold confidential matters in strict confidence.
To apply, please send résumé to ChapelCityJobs@gmail.com.