ANCIENT PATHS for MODERN WOMEN – Walking with the Lord
January 10 through February 21, 2018
Led by Judy Gerry
- What would it look like for a woman to walk with Jesus in today’s world?
- How does the Bible apply in practical ways to living in our contemporary culture?
- What is the key to having a gentle and quiet spirit?
- How can I experience God’s presence with me all of the time?
- Where can I go to become ‘discipled’ as a Christian woman?
If you’ve asked yourself those questions, then this is the Bible study for you.
This 7 week study will help you to develop an intimate, personal walk with the Lord that is filled with passion and joy that brings rest for your soul. We will look into the biblical commandments that are specifically directed to women in all walks of life. With practical application and interactive discussion we will discover how to experience the best that God has for our lives.